Financial Aid Information and Instructions
It is with great enthusiasm that we introduce our new streamlined financial aid process for the 2017-2018 school year.
Skyuka Hall has partnered with the National Association of Independent Schools to provide you with the ability to create a Parent Financial Statement, or PFS. The submission of the PFS will generate a report to you, the financial aid applicant, and one to Skyuka Hall administration.
The report generated will indicate the amount your family can securely contribute toward tuition. This process will allow Skyuka Hall to make fair and equitable financial aid decisions for our families. While the report indicates your ability to pay, it in no way indicates the amount of aid you will receive. Skyuka Hall does its best to meet the needs of our families while maintaining and ensuring small student-to-teacher ratios.
Our ability to offer financial aid is affected by annual fund contributions each year. While your tuition dollars are applied directly toward the education of your student, due to the small student-to-teacher ratio, these dollars do not cover the full cost of a Skyuka Hall education.
Financial aid awards will be indicated in your re-enrollment or new student packet. To apply for 2017-2018 financial aid, please follow the links below. The financial aid application is online only. If you have any questions, you may email email@example.com. The deadline to apply for financial aid for reenrolling students for the 2017-2018 school year is February 28, 2017.
Directions and Important Information:
- Beginning October 24, 2016, go to https://sss.secure.force.com/familyportal.
- Create your PFS Online account with your email address and a password. If you applied for financial aid last year, simply login to the PFS Online as a Returning Family, using the email address and password you set up last year.
- Begin a PFS for Academic Year 2017-18. You can log out of the PFS Online at any time, then return later to complete it.
- After you have pressed submit, you’ll be brought to a payment screen. The fee of $48 is nonrefundable. Once your PFS is submitted, it cannot be withdrawn from the SSS system.
- After you pay for and submit your PFS, you’ll have access in the PFS Online to a section called “My Documents.” You can upload the additional documents we require there.
- Skyuka Hall school code is 9168
- Prepare your documents to be uploaded. Make sure the documents are on your computer, each saved as a separate file. Remove any security or password protection from your document files.
- Return to the PFS Online and login.
- Select the Academic Year 2017-18 button.
- From the PFS Online, click on the “My Documents” tab.
- On the “My Documents” page, you will see an upload button or a hyperlink next to a specific document name in the "Required Documents" section of the PFS. Clicking either the upload button or a hyperlink will lead you through a series of steps allowing you to name, locate and save the file.
- Once you have uploaded a document, the date will appear in the “Date Uploaded” column within minutes of the upload. Some tax documents go through a verification process. It can take up to 48 hours for the verification process to complete.
- If you wish to submit submitting required documents by mail, send to School and Student Services, PO Box 449, Randolph, MA 02368-0449. For overnight service, use: SSS by NAIS, Application Processing Center, 15 Dan Road, Suite 102, Canton, MA 02021. If you need help completing the PFS, contact SSS customer service at (800) 344-8328.
Documents we require you to submit, in addition to the PFS: 2015 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ, 2016 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ, 2015 W2 Form, 2016 W2 Form, Schedule C, 1099 Form. Because of the timing of the tax forms, you can submit those that you do not have at a later date. Please submit by May 1.
Divorced parents are required to both submit a PFS.